Friday, August 8, 2014

Pistorius Resources: Offside Articles & Radio Shows

Today the Oscar Pistorius trial ended. Judge Masipa announced that a verdict would be presented on September 11, giving the Court a little over 1 month to sort all this out. 

I have covered this trial in some depth. On my TSN radio show Offside I have played an analysed a lot of the testimony. I have also written a number of articles on this high profile trial. 

I have been asked a number of times if I believe Pistorius will be convicted of murder,

So at the risk of repeating myself, I have decided to reproduce links to my articles and radio shows, which outline my views on this case. I'm of course happy to answer any questions. You can send me your questions or comments through Twitter - @EricOnSportslaw.

The radio shows below where I carve out his testimony and comment is a good starting point. Don't mind all his crying.

Articles

August 7, 2014

July 3, 2014

April 7, 2014

March 4, 2014

February 22, 2013

Radio

April 9 Offside Radio Show: Start here for review of key testimony 

April 15 Offside Radio Show: Review of more testimony

April 22 Offside Radio Show: More of Pistorius testimony





No comments: